- Your Lamps.com order number
- Item number and quantity to return
- Reason for return
- All items must be in new resalable condition, uninstalled, and include all original packaging.
- Request a return by emailing us at [email protected].
- We request return authorization from the manufacturer. This usually takes 2-3 business days.
- Once approved, we will send you a return shipping label to send the item back in original packaging.
- The label must be used within 7 days. If your label is not used, it will expire and your return will be closed.
- The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund, which will be issued 3-5 business days after the manufacturer receives and inspects the returned merchandise.
- All large scale, volume orders that have been quoted or specified may be subject to a restocking fee, as well as original and return shipping charges.
- Returns requested within 30 days of delivery will be refunded less the cost of return shipping with no restocking fee, subject to these return policy guidelines.
- Returns requested 31-60 days after delivery will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Returns requested more than 60 days after delivery are not accepted.
- Items that are returned without prior authorization are subject to denial of refund.
We do our best to have clear, easy to follow policies. We do, however, have a handful of manufacturers that do not accept returns on custom-made products.
This applies to certain products from the following manufacturers:
- Pablo Designs – returnable if requested within 10 days of delivery
- Schonbek – no returns accepted on any product
- Items that have been installed, are not in resalable condition, or are not returned in their original packaging are not eligible for return
- Clearance or closeout products
- Parts — all parts or replacement part orders are final sale
Due to the fragile nature of many of the products that we sell, damage does occasionally occur during the shipping process. Don’t panic! We are committed to getting you a product in perfect condition. Here are our guidelines for damaged or defective items:
- Damaged or defective products must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- Please email the details of the damage and/or defect, as well as photos of the damage to [email protected].
- Please retain all original packaging and documentation while the situation is under review.
- If an individual part, piece of glass, or other component of a lamp or fixture arrives damaged, that replacement part will be sent to you at no charge.
- If the item is damaged beyond repair, a full replacement order will be issued.
- Items returned as damaged or defective that are found to be in working condition after inspection will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and deduction of return shipping fee.