We want you to be excited about your purchase from Lamps.com! If you’re not satisfied with an item you’ve received, we allow qualifying orders to be returned up to 30 days from the date your order was delivered. The return process is quick and easy, however prior authorization is required.
Please carefully review the guidelines below prior to requesting a return authorization. If your return meets these requirements, please email email@example.com with your order number and the reason for return, or call us at 888.602.7011.
- All items must be in new resalable condition, uninstalled, and include all original packaging.
- We will issue a return shipping label which must be used within 7 days.
- The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund, which will be issued 7-14 days after the manufacturer receives the return.
- For returns requested within 30 days of delivery we will waive the 25% restocking fee that we incur from the manufacturer.
- Returns requested 31-60 days after delivery will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Items that are returned without prior authorization are subject to denial of refund.
- For all large scale, volume orders that have been quoted or specified may be subject to a restocking fee, original shipping and return shipping.
- All furniture orders are not eligible for return.
- The following purchases are not eligible for return: Items that have been installed, Custom Made products, Clearance or Closeout products, Light Bulbs, Lamp Shades, Glass, Replacement Parts, Expedited Shipping Fees.
Damaged & Defective Items
Due to the fragile nature of many of the products that we sell, unfortunately damages do occasionally occur during the shipping process.
- Damaged or defective products must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- Please email the details as well as a photo of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please retain all original packaging and documentation while the situation is under review.
- If an individual part, piece of glass, or other component of a lamp or fixture arrives damaged, that replacement part will be sent to you at no charge.
- If the item is damaged beyond repair, a full replacement order will be issued.
- Items returned as damaged or defective that are found to be in working condition after inspection will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and deduction of return shipping fee.