With summer knocking on our doors, my attention has turned to the outdoors, specifically our front porch and our back stoop (yes, a stoop!). The lighting we have now is very builder basic, so I’ve been itching to upgrade it as we make other changes. I love the oil-rubbed bronze look, for both a ceiling light and a sconce, and exposed bulbs are usually A-OK with me as well.
I’m all about finding quality goods, for a decent price, so I’ve been pinning away tons of options (many $100 or less!). Here are some of my favorites.
1. Streetlight Cafe 1 Light Sconce – $100
2. Portside 1 Light Pendant – $150
3. Portsmouth Outdoor Ceiling Mount – $106
4. Maritime 1 Light Pendant – $94
5. Oil Rubbed Bronze Derek Wall Bracket – $55
7. Oil Rubbed Bronze Darby Wall Bracket – $43
8. Portside 1 Light Sconce – $170
I’m seriously smitten with #3 for the front porch and #5 for the back stoop. The added lattice detail on #5 is my favorite and at $55 you can’t beat the price!
I love the character these add, versus something a little more traditional or basic. It makes the home feel collected and intentional and that’s the best feeling someone can get when ringing the bell on the front porch!
And then, down the road, when I’m looking for a switch, I can use these in the bathroom—I’m loving that look as well!