WAC Lighting - Class 2 Enclosed Electronic TransformerWAC Lighting's portfolio of low voltage transformers sets the performance bar for the industry. Available in both electronic and magnetic versions ranging from 60 watts to 1000 watts, our standard electronic transformers feature auto reset, soft start and short circuit protection technologies. The unique soft start feature gradually applies voltage on cold starts to extend bulb life. WAC brings much needed higher wattage Class 2 units to the marketplace. These models provide a single source to wire multiple runs of low voltage units such as undercabinet and display lights.
• Enclosed Class 2 transformers have multiple outputs in 60w increments
• Includes LED indicators lights and internal push in terminals
• Secondary wiring for Class 2 transformers does not require conduit sheathed cable or clamp wiring techniques
• Intrinsically safe, Class 2 transformers permit no greater than 5A current be drawn
• Non-metallic sheathed cable may be used for secondary wiring in walls and ceilings
• Drop down to a smaller gauge wire if space in fixture does not permit secure connection directly with the non-metallic sheathed cable
|Output Wattage||5x 60w|