Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Lamps.com strives to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Qualifying purchases can be returned up to 30 days from the date your order is delivered. The return process is quick and easy, however prior authorization is required to properly process a return. To begin the return process, please email email@example.com or call us at 888-602-7011.
- For all General Returns buyer is responsible for return shipping fee. We will issue a return label which must be used within 7 business days. Returns which are not shipped back within 7 business days will be subject to further delay.
- Credits will be issued within 7-14 business days of return being received by the manufacturer. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- For returns requested within 30 days of delivery we will waive the 25% restocking fee.
- For returns requested 31-60 days after delivery order will be subject to a restocking fee of 25%.
- Products are not eligible for return more than 60 days after delivery.
- Freight orders will require special handling, please call us at 888-602-7011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return request for an item that arrived via freight carrier.
All items must be in new, resalable condition, uninstalled and in their original packaging with all packing materials to be eligible for return.
What does not qualify for a refund:
- Items that have been installed or are otherwise unsellable.
- Clearance and closeout sale items.
- Custom built products.
- Items that shipped more than 30 days from the return request date.
- Light bulbs, lamp shades, parts and glass.
- Expedited, long distance and freight shipping fees.
- Items that are damaged or defective. For products that are damaged or defective, please see our damaged & defective item policy.
- Items that are returned without prior authorization may have the return and refund denied.
Damaged & Defective Items
All damaged or defective products must be reported within 30 days of delivery. Please retain all original packaging and documentation, as they will be needed to process your replacement.
Many of our products are shipped unassembled and require assembly upon delivery. If one or more of the individual parts are damaged or defective, they can typically be replaced in a few days. Replacement parts and glass will be provided to the customer at no additional charge. If you wish to return an item that can be repaired with replacement parts or glass, the standard return policy, including shipping deductions, will apply.
Shipments arriving via freight service must be inspected prior to acceptance. Any damage, no matter how minor, should be noted with the shipper. Signing for a package and failing to note damage to the packaging will result in the customer assuming responsibility for any damaged merchandise.
Items returned as damaged or defective that are found to be in working condition after inspection will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and deduction of round trip shipping charges.